- Direct employees
- Turnover (reported)
- Regional Markets
- Nuclear Contracting Tiers
- Tier 4: Sub-component Suppliers/Distributors
Metaltech Precision Ltd.
Precision Engineering and Fabrication
• Metaltech Precision Ltd are one of the largest sub-contract machining houses in the South West of England, now occupying over 50,000 sq/ft at our 4 acre site in Chard, Somerset. Current turnover is £6.2 million.
• Metaltech employ over 75 staff. Our AS9100 Rev D, ISO 14001 & BS OHSAS 18001 accreditations ensure that both quality and delivery are professionally handled. This is supported by our Syspro K3 MRP system.
• A 6S project has led to massive investment. A cellular/ lean manufacturing environment, factory floor air conditioning, solar panels (soon to be providing 25% of our power consumption), Biomass heating system, motion sensor lighting have all been implemented.
• 8,000 combined hours of both turning and milling capacity available per month.
• Recent machine tool investment has seen the introduction of a new Citizen L220 Sliding Head, 2 x Mazak 250MYs CNC Lathes , Doosan VT1100M Vertical Turning Centre, Doosan DNM 200 5 Axis Machining Centre & Mazak Multiplex 6200-2 Twin spindle lathe with robot gantry.
• Please download our company brochure from our website www.metal-tech.com
Metaltech are committed to maintaining the highest possible business standards and customer satisfaction, implementing continuous improvements and being recognised by our customers as a leading strategic supplier of quality components and assemblies.
Our aim is to provide a quality driven and customer focused sub-contract manufacturing facility for clients requiring everything from niche market development parts through to scheduled volume batches, including complete supply chain management.
The markets we supply are Aerospace & Defence, Nuclear, Rail and Oil & Gas.
Our philosophy is one of openness, honesty and integrity working in a long term partnership with our customers to minimise cost and provide a constant high performance in both the level of service and in the manufacture of components.
We also manage a wide range of services for our customers which includes a whole range of metal finishing process and Heat Treatment:
Products and Services
|Machining - Precision & High Integrity Engineering||Aerospace - Civil and Defence|
|Machining - Precision & High Integrity Engineering||Power Generation, Distribution & Transmission|
|Machining - Precision & High Integrity Engineering||Oil & Gas including LNG|
|Machining - Precision & High Integrity Engineering||Automotive|
|Vertical Mill / Turn||Min:||-||-||-||N/A|
Inspection / Testing
- CMM machines
- Temperature controlled facility for inspection