- Direct employees
- Turnover (reported)
- Regional Markets
- Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe, North America, South America
- Nuclear Contracting Tiers
- Tier 5: Processors & Fabricators
Tier 4: Sub-component Suppliers/Distributors
Tier 3: Original Equipment Manufacturing Organisations
Teddington Engineering Solutions Ltd
miscellaneous Nuclear - Expansion Joints / Bellows and hoses.
Teddington, design, manufacture and supply metallic expansion joints/bellows (thin wall & thick wall), rubber bellows and Hoses.
Sizes - 10mm to 8M.
Pressure - 1 Bar to 300 Bar.
Expansion Joint Manufacturers Association (EJMA) members.
ASME U & R stamp.
Long history with EDF.
Rolls-Royce nuclear approved.
Supplying nuclear industry since 1959.
Patented bellows for industrial applications in 1928.
Other market sectors with key experience: Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Tank storage, Conventional Power Generation, Marine, Aerospace & Defence and steel making.
Products and Services
|Fabrication Cutting Forming Pressing & Bending - Equipment||Nuclear Civil|
Bellows, Expansion Joints, Hoses, NDT Services.
Inspection / Testing
- Non destructive testing - Magnetic Partical
- Non destructive testing - Radiography
- Non destructive testing - Ultrasonic
- Pressure / Hydro Testing
- Proof Load Testing
- Temperature controlled facility for inspection
- CAD Design - 3D